Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grand National Roadster Show Pt. 3

.. I don't remember looking at all the plaques, so some of these I'm guessing a bit on the date....
. . 57 Ford Country Squire ... Watson styled scallops and tape fades galore ...
- I know, I know- it's played out. But I love the lace . . .
. "Baby Angel"- 51 Merc ...

. Now this one I'm guessing on the date- 51? Anyway, this thing had been chopped, channeled, sectioned, rear wheel wells moved forward, rockers stretched and angled, etc... That's a lot of stuff going on here ...
.. 1960 Ford Fairlane ...
.. . I'm going to say a 57 Fairlane, heavily modified ...
. . . 1961 Oldsmobile Starfire . . .
.. 40 Merc, enough said ...

.. hey Navs, this is what your car could look like! 54 Bel Air ...
.. or this 54 ..
.. 53? Caddy. they even smoothed out the rear fenders ...

.. D'Agostino or Zocchi? This year it was Zocchi with a 68 Dodge Polara. when does anyone trick this year out?!! ...

No comments: